Noise can refer to the unwanted residual electronic noise signal that gives rise to acoustic noise heard as a hiss. This signal noise is commonly measured using A-weighting or ITU-R 468 weighting (Wikipedia).
There are four types of noise namely:
Related: Top 10 Benefits of Sound Therapy
These above-mentioned genres of noise can be very harmful to human health. It could also lead to mental stress. Noise is one of the most common occupational health hazards. And a general problem that should be resolved before it goes out of hand.
You can attest to this fact when you witness the way some people shout over the phone while putting a call through to their recipient(s). This means that such people are prone to living in a noisy environment. Thus, the nature of their daily lives has impaired their listening and speaking attribute.
How can you tell if your workplace is too loud?
According to a model posed by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, if you answer yes to any of the following questions, the workplace may have a noise problem.
- Do people have to raise their voices?
- Do people who work in noisy environments have ringing in their ears at the end of a shift?
- Do they find when they return home from work that they have to increase the volume on their car radio higher than they did when they went to work?
- Does a person who has worked in a noisy workplace for years have problems understanding conversations at parties, or restaurants, or in crowds where there are many voices and “competing” noises?
CCOHS further concluded that if there is a noise problem in a workplace, then a noise assessment or survey should be undertaken to determine the sources of noise, the amount of noise, who is exposed and for how long.
Related: Selfly Flying Camera Drone
Now that you know some information about noise and its effect on human health. It would do you a greater good to reduce mental noise by using a gadget that can ease mental pressure. That is why you should try this trendy gadget.
Apple AirPods Pro
Related: Lightweight Electric Bikes
It possesses the power to cancel active noise, both outside and inside the ear. And then counter it with equal anti-noise before you can hear any sound.
Airpods Pro transparency mode accord you the special opportunity to hear what you want to hear. It has a switch-mode which lets outside sound in so you can hear and interact with the world around you.
Airpods pro has 3 modes: Active noise cancellation, off and Transparency mode. Active noise cancellation tries to block out outside noise while listening to music. I’d say it drowns out may 70%. If you focus to the outside or aren’t focused on music; you still may be able to pick out what’s going on, but in general it does its job.
Off is just like the standard in-ear headphones, but with the hollow air sound when no music is playing. Transparency mode. The black airflow grills let in outside sound so you’re able to hear both outside sound and music same time. Think of it as open ear headsets.
Unlike some in-ear headsets, the black airflow grills prevent you from hearing yourself in your head when you talk.
You cannot underestimate Airpods Pro power of comfort, fitness, simplicity and performance. Better than the previous version seeing the active noise cancelling and in-ear with more focused sound directly into your ear canal. It’s not $250 audiophile quality sound. Better quality sound in lows and mids compared to non-pro version. If you ever tried the Power Beats Pro, it sounds very similar to those
You can hear callers better in a noisy environment and less likely to raise your voice.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water-resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24 hours of battery life
Sound quality is better than the non-PRO version, and you do get noise cancellation. There are other headphones that do it better sound in this price range but may not be as convenient with pairing to Apple devices. Therefore, for your convenience and comfort, get the Apple Airpods Pro right away!